Monday, August 13, 2007

The true adventure of Brandon

Here it is! The moment you have all been waiting for. I have finally succumbed to the constant pressure of those around me to join the world of blogging. A year and a half ago I had no idea what a blog even was but over the past 8 months or so I have become an avid reader and commenter on various blogs of people I know. It seemed inevitable so I guess I might as well start my own now.
The reason I chose to title my blog "the true adventures of Brandon" is because of a really funny clip that my brother Todd sent to me a few years ago. To this day I still find myself occasionally singing that theme song. Enjoy!

9 comments:

bec said...

"It's a Christmas miracle!"
-Dwight Schute

random link. swim meet was pretty funny

Taylor said...

"He decided to live in a ball!" Just as this young man held true to his belief in living in a ball, you too need to hold true to your devotion to the cougs and come to the game

stace said...

i really can't believe my eyeballs. now you need to convince my hubby to join the club

Just Katy said...

True adventures, huh? So are your posts and Rebeccas going to contradict each other?

Todd said...

Yikes! Your theme hurts my eyes! Make it go away!!!

Todd said...

Well, you must be a blog snob! ;) you have never posted a comment on any of my Spaces blogs. Excuse me while I go cry my eyes out... :(

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

i will not be held responsible for any mocking that quinn will give you for blogging. and just so you know, we forbid lame bloggers, which means that you have to post at least once a week...preferably once a day if not more.

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

oh and you have to comment on my blog at least once a day if not more also.

Charlotta-love said...

Wow. The swim meet had me laughing out loud for at least a minute. Welcome to the crazy wacky world of blogging. It's a lot of responsibility. Hope you can handle the pressure... you wouldn't want Becca to beat you at something would you...