Friday, October 19, 2007

Learning Curve

School is pretty tough right now. I am taking 16.5 credits (about 4.5 more than I am used to) and I am doing homework all of the time it seems like or getting ready for a test. Although I do really enjoy most of my construction classes. They are for the most part really interesting to me and I am glad I'm doing something that I enjoy. But sometimes the things that they make us learn are absolutely ridiculous. I don't know if I will every get the hang of this one!

10 comments:

Todd said...

Too slow Joe!! I posted this vid on my blog over 8 hours before you. ;) You will need to retract your post or be guilty of plagarism!!! ;)

Taylor said...

"Oot a vla bouta flaven!" Translation : "I have too much time on my hands!"

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

brandon, i think that the new rules should be that when you can accomplish what that guy did, you graduate. isn't that pretty much all you need to know how to do anways?

Charlotta-love said...

I totally can do that too. I just choose NOT to.

bec said...

you've already got juggling down. I think that is completely within your reach. I'll inform the ward for the next talent show.

Just Katy said...

That's hilarious. And an excellent example of why the job site doesn't always meet deadlines. They have better things to do than build.

browntowntwenty1 said...

Don't you think that it is about time for a new blog?!?

browntowntwenty1 said...

....and yes I finally joined the blogging world! YYYYeeeeeesssssss!!!

Taylor said...

Your blog is sorry. You need to step up to the plate and be a serious blogger or we are going to have to cut you from our friends list. We can't have people linking to your blog from ours and time after time it isn't updated. You need to pull your act together or it is over between us.

Todd said...

Here is your 10th comment! As you promised that after 10 comments, now you have to write another post!!!