Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SuperDad

Last night while Becca was visiting teaching, me and Calvin were craving something sweet to eat. I found a brownie mix in the cupboard and decided that was the answer to our craving. The only problem was that Calvin wasn't quite asleep and was being kind of fussy when I would put him down. I was determined to make some brownies though so I found this baby carrier that we have borrowed from my sister Brooke and decided to give it a try despite never having used it before. It proved to be somewhat complicated at first with various straps and buckles all over the place and Calvin's leg got stuck as I was trying to put him in it which he wasn't too happy about, but soon was as snug as a bug in a rug as you can see from this picture. I actually think he was just really tired from all the stress and difficulty of me trying to place him in that carrier. But at any rate, Cal and I had a bonding experience and the brownies were delicious!

5 comments:

Linda said...

I love it. A dad who's not afraid to try anything. Hope your enjoying being a parent.

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

that story cracks me up because i've been complaining lately about how i can't figure out our baby bjorn. it drives me crazy and jayden usually is screaming with me trying to strap all these things around him. so i borrowed our friends' baby bjorn that is super easy. now i use it daily.

Taylor said...

This shows how often I check you blog because this is first time I have seen this post.

-Taylor

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

I too know what it is like to have a sweet tooth craving that just won't go away! Pretty soon he is going to be out of the baby born then what are you going to do?!?!

Melinda Jones said...

You have officially been eliminated from our blog links.

-Taylor