Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pictures & Memories

After several months, sincere pleas, and a few harsh threats I have decided to re-enter the blogging world.
So last night Becca and I were just browsing through some old pictures and I thought I would just comment on a few.
This first one is of Walt last year when we went up to Quinn & Lex's wedding in Boise. It definitely wasn't funny then, since a few hours after this picture was taken Walt was in the ER with a bad case of food poisoning and missed pretty much the entire wedding, but it's a little funny now looking at this picture. Sorry Walt.
This next picture is of me teaching Walt how to fish. While up in Boise for Quinn & Lex's wedding we took out Chris' parents boat to the lake and Walt mentioned how he had NEVER been fishing. I saw this as an excellent teaching opportunity.
This picture is of this past Christmas morning 07' up at Becca's parents house in Puyallup, WA. Nothing too special about this picture other than the extremely gorgeous woman, her awesome pajama bottoms, and a table full of incredible junk food for breakfast. We were also noticing how long Becca's hair was back then.

And finally, I don't know why Becca actually took a picture of this ham n' banana sandwich. First of all because it's just a sandwich and why would anybody take a picture of just a sandwich. And second of all it looks disgusting. I told Becca the other day as she was making one of these that I didn't want her feeding our boy that by eating one herself. To no avail Becca remains an avid fan of the sandwich.

3 comments:

bec said...

I know why I took a picture of those delicious sandwiches, because I wrote a blog about it a loooong time ago. I wanted to share this great creation with everyone.

Taylor said...

So many thoughts...The picture of Walt is hilarious. I think that he was trying to wipe the sweat off this palms. Ange must of really loved him even back then.

You and Walt snuggling while fishing is really classic. It is good to see two grown men express their love for one another. I have never seen Walt happier.

Bananas+meat+cheese=gross

Todd said...

w00t! Time to start checking B-don's blog more often than every 5 months! Ive added you to my RSS feed so you wont be able to sneak one by me again!